This week on the podcast we chat to Hannah Crane, Director of Development at StreetGames.
Who is Hannah Crane?
Hannah is Director of Development at StreetGames, an organisation creating positive change in the lives of disadvantaged young people through the power of sport.
Hannah joined StreetGames in 2011 as Partnership Manager, heading up the organisation’s legacy building strategy for London 2012. Now, as Director of Development, Hannah manages the design, writing and delivery of StreetGames’ training.
What’s discussed in the episode?
- Volunteer to career success examples
- How a values-first discussion builds trust with community organisations
- How to take on the difficult questions, such as ‘What do young people actually want to hear about?’
- Why the sector needs to support the workforce in fielding first line mental health questions from participants
- StreetGames’ exciting upcoming projects