Are you a rugby fan?
Then you will not want to miss the next episode of The Active Code.
We’re thrilled to announce our guest this week is Chris Jones, ex-international England rugby player.
Who is our guest?
On the pitch, Chris was a senior player and key decision-maker. Chris was a key member of successful Premiership-winning squads and capped for England.
Following his playing days, Chris is still involved in coaching and mentoring younger players.
In his professional career, Chris has moved outside of the sector.
What do we chat about?
During this episode, Chris speaks to Luke and Paul about::
- Being offered his first professional contract
- The transition from his playing days to his new career
- The impact physical activity has on mood, sleep and health
- What the great leaders did in high-pressure situations
- What leading by example looks like