The second episode sees hosts Luke and Paul from Aspire Active Partnerships joined by Mark Tonks from Orange and Blue UK.
Who’s Mark Tonks?
Mark brings 20 years of practical hands-on experience in leadership and management.
Orange and Blue offer a variety of training, assessment and coaching to businesses of all sizes, supporting organisation growth through workforce development.
The three will be covering:
- The personal and professional attributes Mark gained from his early days as a rugby player
- What leadership qualities Mark values and practises
- How to encourage those uninterested in sport to lead physically active lives
- The people who have most inspired Mark
- Why Mark always asks leaders the tough question: “Is your team’s negative performance because of your team or how you lead them?”
- Mark’s simple but essential strategy leaders can use to gain feedback