In episode 11 of The Active Code hosts Paul Griffiths and Luke Johnson are joined Jeremy Snape, Sporting Edge Founder and Managing Director.
Who is Jeremy Snape?
As a former International cricketer and coach providing innovative performance ideas for teams and leaders. Jeremy has rapidly become one of the most recognised names in sport psychology drawing upon real life examples from his playing and coaching career.
As Founder and Managing Director of Sporting Edge, Jeremy helps business leaders transform their mindset, leadership skills and performance.
Linkedin Jeremy Snape
The three will be covering:
- How Jeremy has been coaching business leaders since hanging up his pads and leaving the ice baths behind
- The inspirational leaders Jeremy has worked with on and off the pitch including Shane Warne and Baroness Sue Campbell
- The way Formula 1 teams are a great example of working together towards one goal of ‘improving lap times’
- How using social connections may be the way to engage more children and young people in physical activity
- Challenges for business leaders