“Alexa… How can we best support this school?”
“To best support this school you need to-”
If only, right?
But, what if we told you this isn’t such an impossible idea?
Before you start an online price comparison, we’re not of course suggesting AI can get you sales.
What we are saying is that your delivery team can get you those sales by adopting Alexa’s style, that is, always listening.
This is the essence of Team DNA.
Your delivery team listening out for schools’ needs. Whether in the classroom, staffroom or playground, team members are tuned into their surroundings with ears always open.
Any key insights can then be passed on to those best placed to continue the sales process, making them better equipped to offer schools the support they ACTUALLY need.
Right now, it’s more important than ever to have a strong sales strategy in place (as, no doubt, you’re all too aware). But committing to the employment or promotion of someone to solely focus on sales can be a challenge, be that because of capacity, budget or perceived risk, just to name a few.
So, to recap:
- It’s more Important than ever before to have a strategy for sales and the sales process.
- Your delivery team can impact positively on your sales performance through simple, strategic communication; we call it Team DNA.
- Team DNA does not involve your delivery staff conducting sales meetings or quoting schools.
- Think of Team DNA is an Alexa device… always listening.
- If your delivery staff are always listening to school needs and pass this information on to those in your team best placed to follow up, they’re in a stronger position to offer schools what they ACTUALLY need.
Your delivery team have direct access to key intel every day that, if used, can mean schools get the support they really need and, in turn, you get the sales.
If you’d like to chat through this process in more detail, you can contact Luke Johnson on 0121 663 1979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org